This food walk is a good choice for people who are very short on time but still wish to have a taste of authentic Indian street food of Delhi. In this food walk in Old Delhi, we take you to 5 to 6 food joints in Old Delhi where you can taste 9-11 different food dishes. This food walk is not long, but gives the participants a fairly good introduction to some of the popular flavours of Indian street food.
MORE INFORMATION :
- Duration of Food Walk: 2 Hours.
- Minimum Group Size: 4
- Price: INR 2800 per slot.
- Number of food places visited : 5 to 6 food shops in Old Delhi.
- Food type: Vegetarian street food only. Some food items include dairy products. No alcohol.
- Number of food dishes available: 9-11 dishes.
- Places visited : Old Delhi
- Meeting point: Ticket counter near gate 2,3 of Chawari Bazaar Metro station. Or gate number 5 of Jama Masjid.
- Timing: Can be between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Drop off point: Chawari Bazaar Metro station
- Pickup and drop : Can be arranged for INR 1500 from within Delhi.
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.
Email email@example.com or fill up the Contact Form.