If you are the kind of foodie traveler who loves to experience a place via it’s culinary culture, then this food walk is specially designed for you. It is a full day of visiting different parts of Delhi city and tasting most of the food that this city has to offer. This is not just a food walk, but a detailed introduction to the city, it’s food culture, culinary history and a city tour in one tour package.
MORE INFORMATION :
- Duration of Food Walk: 9 Hours.
- Price: INR 8500 per ticket on purchase of two or more. INR 9500 for a single ticket.
- Number of food places visited : 12 to 15 food shops in Old Delhi.
- Food type: Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. Some food items include dairy products. No alcohol.
- Number of food dishes available: 25-28 dishes.
- Places visited : Old Delhi and New Delhi both.
- Meeting point: Pickup and drop from central Delhi.
- Timing: Can be between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.
- EXTRAS : Optional tea tasting session at no extra cost.
Ask for this food walk with a much more detailed explanation of cooking techniques, history and visit to some kitchens (depending upon availability). It includes a few extra food items, short session of introduction to spices and lasts 60-90 minutes longer. Book it on Viator or contact us directly.
COST : INR 10000 for a single guest. INR 9200 per guest if you buy two or more slots.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the Contact Form.