Walk through lively streets of Old Delhi on this delicious food walk and spoil your taste buds by tasting the best street food sourced from city’s oldest food places. In this food walk, you can taste 14-16 different street food dishes from 6-9 different family owned food spots which have been in business in same place for multiple generations. You will visit old bazaars and streets such as the Chawari, Bazar, Spice Market, Chandani Chowk on foot and rickshaws.
Food items included in this food walk are some of the well known ones like kulfi, parantha, lassi, samosa, as well as some local and quite unique food items like nagori halwa, bedmi puri, daulat ki chaat and a few others. All food items are as safe to eat as they can be and aspects of food like spiciness, allergies etc. can be modified to some extent.
MORE INFORMATION :
- Duration of Food Walk: 4 Hours.
- Price: INR 4000 per slot on buying 2 or more slots. One slot for INR 4500. Private food walks available at extra cost.
- Number of food places visited : 6 to 9 food shops in Old Delhi.
- Food type: Vegetarian street food only. Some food items include dairy products. No alcohol.
- Number of food dishes available: 14-17 dishes.
- Places visited : Streets and bazaars in Old Delhi including Spice Market (Khari Baoli), Chawari Bazar, Chandni Chowk, Kucha Pati Ram, Kinari Bazar
- Meeting point: Ticket counter near gate 2,3 of Chawari Bazaar Metro station. Or gate number 5 of Jama Masjid.
- Timing: Can be between 9:30 am and 5:00 pm
- Drop off point: Chandni Chowk Metro station or Meena Bazaar parking.
- Pickup and drop : Can be arranged for INR 1500 from within Delhi and INR 1800 from Noida and Gurgaon.
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer, Rickshaw rides.
Ask for this food walk with a much more detailed explanation of cooking techniques, history and visit to some kitchens (depending upon availability). It includes a few extra food items, short session of introduction to spices and lasts 60-90 minutes longer. Book it on Viator or contact us directly.
COST : INR 5200 for a single guest. INR 4500 per guest if you buy two or more slots.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the Contact Form.