This food walk covers food from some of oldest and most popular street food shops in Connaught Place, New Delhi. If you wish to have a taste of modernised Indian street food and don’t want to go through the crowds and noises of Old Delhi, then this food walk is just the right thing to do. You can taste the Indian street food classics like chole kulche, pakoda as well as the newer food items like momos, pastries and much more.
MORE INFORMATION :
- Duration of Food Walks: Approximately 4 Hours.
- Price: INR 4500 per slot on buying 2 or more slots. One slot for INR 5000
- Number of food places visited : 7-9 food shops in COnnaught Place, New Delhi.
- Food type: Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food both. Some food items include dairy products. No alcohol.
- Number of food dishes available: 12-16 dishes.
- Places visited : Connaught Place, Mandi House, and a few other places in New Delhi.
- Meeting point: Block A, Connaught Place.
- Timing: Can be between 9:30 am and 5:00 pm
- Drop off point: Connaught Place.
- Pickup and drop : Can be arranged for INR 1500 from most places in Delhi and for INR 1800 from Noida and Gurgaon.
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer, Rickshaw rides. Transport from central Delhi
Ask for this food walk with a much more detailed explanation of cooking techniques, history and visit to some kitchens (depending upon availability). It includes a few extra food items, short session of introduction to spices and is usually a bit longer. Book it on Viator or contact us directly.
COST : INR 5000 for a single guest. INR 5500 per guest if you buy two or more slots.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the Contact Form.