Agra is world famous for Taj Mahal, but not many people know about the delectable local cuisine. A food walk in Agra is a great way to explore the hidden gems of Agra. Such a food walk takes you to winding maze of streets and bazaars of centuries old town and helps you taste the best street food available there in a completely safe manner. The participants not only taste some great Agra food, but also walk through some colourful streets and markets which most tourists never see.
- Duration of Food Walk: 3-4 Hours.
- Price: INR 4000 per slot on buying 2 or more slots. One slot for INR 4500. Private food walks available at extra cost.
- Number of food places visited : 7 to 9 food shops .
- Food type: Vegetarian and non-vegetarian food both. Some food items include dairy products. No alcohol.
- Number of food dishes available: 12-15 dishes.
- Places visited : Old Agra bazaar
- Start time: 4:00 pm
- Pickup and drop : Hotel pickup and drop within Agra
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the Contact Form.