Food Tours Of India
These food tours have been carefully designed to offer the maximum level of immersion without omitting any type of comfort or must do activity. To help you decide, we have listed a few sample tour itineraries which you can go through. The actual travel plans depend upon factors like weather, availability, season etc. All of these tour plans are private and completely customisable. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur is the most popular travel circuit and is popularly called Golden Triangle. We just call it Indian Samosa in short.
Travel Plans For Food Tours In India
- Indian Samosa & Jaipur 6 Days
- Indian Samosa & Varanasi 8 Days
- Indian Samosa & Udaipur 9 Days
- Indian Samosa & Jodhpur 9 Days
- Indian Samosa, Ranthambore & Jodhpur 9 Days
- Indian Samosa, Khajuraho & Varanasi 10 Days
- Indian Samosa, Jodhpur & Udaipur 12 Days
The table below has a list of some cities which we include in these food tours in India along with the list of some of the activities which you can choose in each. This is not a full list and we are adding new places and things to do all the time. In addition to cities mentioned below, you can consider a few others like Bikaner, Pushkar, Jaisalmer, Kochin and a few others. But each one may not have culinary activities.
|Delhi||City Food Tours, Cooking Class, Photo Tour, Tea Tasting,|
Wine tasting, Shopping Walks, Market Trips, Yoga
|Agra||City Food Tour, Cooking Class, Photo Tour, Shopping Walks, Market Trips|
City Food Tour, Cooking Class, Photo Tour, Market Trips, Playtime with elephants
|Udaipur||City Food Tour, Cooking Class, Photo Tour, Shopping Walks, Market Trips|
|Jodhpur||Cooking Demo, Shopping Walks, Market Trips, Desert camping|
|Varanasi||City Food Tour, Cooking Demo, Market Trips, Yoga|
|Ranthambore||Jungle safari for tigers|
Each Food Tour Includes Following Services :
- Accommodation in 4-5 star hotels or equivalent properties.
- Good guides in each city.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with driver.
- Meals as mentioned in final travel itinerary. A lot of meals are included in cooking classes, food tours etc.
- All multiday tours like this are offered on private basis unless specified otherwise.