A cooking class in Agra is a great way to learn about not only just the food, but also how the local families live and eat. For people who love culinary arts and interacting with locals in places they visit, this is a perfect thing to do. Not only the participants learn new culinary skills, they also get to know the local culture and people a little bit better. These cooking classes focus on the local cuisine of Agra which covers mainly north-Indian, Lakhnavi cuisines.
MORE INFORMATION :
- Duration of Cooking Class: 4-5 Hours.
- Price: INR 6500 per slot on buying 2 or more slots. One slot for INR 7500. Private and customised cooking class available for extra charge.
- Food type: Vegetarian. Non-vegetarian, Vegan can be arranged on request.
- Number of food dishes available: 11-14 dishes.
- Timing: Can be between 9:30 am and 5:00 pm
- Pickup and drop : Free pickup and drop from Agra city.
- Inclusions: Unlimited food, non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer.
EXTRAS : If you wish to include more activities like Heena tattoo (mehendi), tying a saaree, shopping celebrating festivals like Diwali, Holi etc; it can be arranged on prior request depending upon season and availability.